Download the Mansfield Grown 2017 Brochure to see all farm business listings that can help you eat local.
Get kids involved with local food from an early age! Check out our fun trivia page to get them talking about food produced right here where they live.
- At Storrs Farmers Market, you can buy maple syrup made right here in Storrs from George Bailey
- Mansfield Supply, our local hardware store, sells CT-Grown honey and maple syrup
- Nature's Health Store sells organic, free range local eggs and honey, and CT-grown maple syrup.
- Mountain Dairy milk is available at the Sunoco Gas Station at 4 Corners (and all of the area grocery stores)
- The Farmers Cow Calfe usually sells artisan local cheese, along with their milk, eggs, and ice cream.
- At the UConn Dairy Bar, you can pick up a variety of cheeses from the creamery and UConn Poultry Farm fresh eggs.